Thursday 9 February 2017

Nutri Muffins

Finally Sharing one of my Favorite Recipes - Another i'm always asked for, I came up with these last year while my house was under renovation and I was kitchen-less for weeks (don't even go there) Needed something easy to make with a hit of protein to snack on during the day and that were also portable ๐Ÿƒ. I had found myself relying on protein bars (which I love of course but every single day for weeks even I got sick of them ๐Ÿ™ˆ) etc all the time over these few weeks so these were perfect to help up my protein without relying on bars and also spending a fortune on them ๐Ÿ˜†. The first experiment with them and BOOM they turned out to be little Gems with great Macros. All I needed was my nutribullet (hence the name) and an oven to bake them in - forever grateful to my brother for the use of his kitchen during this stressful time ๐Ÿ˜œ They keep perfectly for the best part of a week at room temperature

Perfect if you like to keep your treats 'clean' as they shall satisfy those Choco,Sweet,Cakey,Fudgey, Cravings ๐Ÿซ๐ŸฌThese Beauts have got it all ๐Ÿ˜œ

So the original recipe is as follows

100g banana (brown brown brown!!)
140g courgette (look at me green police๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ‘ฎ)
45g oats
15g - 25g peanut butter (depending on how high/low you want the fats to be)
10g raw cacao powder
30g chocolate whey protein
80ml liquid egg whites (roughly 2/3 egg whites depending on egg size)
tsp of baking powder
50ml of liquid - almond milk,protein milk,protein shake, skimmed milk whatever you like, (again whichever one you use will alter the macros differently)
sweetners, flav drops etc if you please

Literally everything in the Nutribullet and Blend Blend Blend!

Bake at 180 for 25/30 mins, just keep a close eye on them after the first 20mins.. they rise a lot so when pouring into your muffin cases ensure to allow for this so they don't overflow!

This recipe made 9 muffins at 63cals each - 7C 2F 5P



The ones I posted on my Instagram this week were the above recipe with 50ml of grenade fudge brownie protein shake that needed using up - and they turned out UNBELIAVABLE - of course, who doesnt love all things Grenade ๐Ÿ˜ I ended up getting 11 from the batch at only 6C 1F 5P each! But obviously i'm not gonna go spending money on shakes to add to Muffins๐Ÿ˜… Like i said it just needed using up ๐Ÿ˜€

I can promise these wont disappoint and as always love to hear if you try them! If you have any questions on subs, how to up/lower macros,extras to add in etc just shout ๐Ÿค™

Over and Out Beauts,
Pops x


No comments:

Post a Comment